Saturday 18 October 2014

Lu-Chan !!!!

HELLO MY OTAKU FRIENDS!

Ok, so basically , I thought that since everyone else was doing this, I might as well introduce myself properly as well!

I'm Lu-Chan, I love to read, listen to music, play my instrument (Double bass :D ), hang out with my friends, all the basic stuff... Then I have this whole obsession with anime, manga etc. etc. 


I <3 MUFFINS!! (Random, I know....)

Art is my favourite subject at school and I love to draw as much as I can!! 
       -Also one day I'd love to get into the animation/comic business! (Spelling? I'm awfull at spelling....)

#NERDFORLIFE!!!


Some of my favourite anime are Fairy tail, Death Note, Blue Exorcist, Angel Beats, Toshokan Sensou, Free! , SAO, Attack on Titan --- 
You know what, I like WAY to many to do this... XD

So yeah, that's my life in a nut shell... :D


And this is the closest picture I could find to looking like me! (I might make my own later)

Hope your all enjoying our blog so far!! 



      
     ~Lu-Chan





No comments:

Post a Comment